Item No. 8024318
The OMRON 7 Series Wireless Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7350) has a horizontally designed dual-display monitor and stores up to 120 readings (60 readings per each of two users). Sync via Bluetooth to the free OMRON Connect app for unlimited memory, graphs and trend tracking, as well as unlimited users. The OMRON Connect app works with iOS and Android devices. Omron is the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended brand of blood pressure monitors and the #1 selling manufacturer of home blood pressure monitors for over 40 years.
- DUAL LCD DISPLAY: Shows your last reading right next to your current reading for convenient and immediate comparison
- WIRELESS Bluetooth ACCESS: Syncs to the OMRON Connect app on your iOS or Android devices (for a complete list of compatible devices, visit OmronHealthcare.com/connect)
- MEMORY STORAGE: Accommodates two users, storing up to 120 readings (60 readings per user) on one device
- IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT SYMBOL: Alerts you to the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to 3) during your measurement
- COMFORT & CONVENIENCE: The easy-wrap Comfit cuff is preformed and features total arm circumference inflation and fits arms 9 to 17 inches in circumference, while the Advanced Averaging feature displays the average of up to your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Omron 7 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Side-by-Side LCD Comparison, BP7350 - 1 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Best For||Heart Health|
1. Press the START/STOP button. 2. Remain still and do not talk until the entire measurement process is complete. 3. Press the START/STOP button to turn your monitor off.
Blood pressure monitor, quick-start guide, instruction manual.
Read the Important Safety Information in the instruction manual before using the monitor. Follow the instruction manual thoroughly for your safety. Keep for future reference. For specific information about your own blood pressure, CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN.