Item No. 8024736
One A Day Women's Multivitamin offers a wide variety of key nutrients in a single tablet. One A Day Women's Multivitamin is ideal for women who are proactive about their health. This easy to take tablet contains Vitamins A, B6, B12, C, D, E, and K, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Niacin, Folic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Copper, Biotin, Iron, Selenium, Chromium, Calcium, Zinc, and Manganese. One A Day Women's Multivitamin is Formulated to support:*** bone health, immune health, skin health, heart health*, and physical energy by helping convert food to fuel. One A Day Women's Daily Multivitamin are free of gluten, wheat, soy allergens, dairy, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners. Adult women should take one tablet daily with food. Up to 90% of Americans fall short in getting key nutrients from food alone (Vitamins A(50%), Vitamin C(40%), Vitamin D(90%), Vitamin E(90%), Calcium(50%). One A Day Multivitamins can provide nutritional support that you and your family may need. *Not a replacement for heart medications **This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- One A Day Women's Multivitamin is a complete multivitamin specially designed for the leading concerns of women like bone health
- Contains key nutrients like Vitamins A, B6, C, D, E, K, Riboflavin, Thiamin, and Niacin
- Formulated to support:* bone health, immune health, skin health, heart health, and physical energy by helping convert food to fuel
- Adult women should take one tablet daily with food
- One A Day Women's Multivitamin is free of gluten, wheat, dairy, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||One A Day Women's Multivitamin Tablets - 100 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults One tablet daily, with food.
Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Fumarate, Maltodextrin; Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Chromium Chloride, Croscarmellose Sodium, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, DCalcium Pantothenate, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #5 (tartrazine) Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Aluminum Lake, Folic Acid, Gelatin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Niacinamide, Phytonadione, Polyethylene Glycol, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Selenite, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Titanium Dioxide (color), Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CHILD RESISTANT CAP For Adult Use Only Not for Children If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use. Do not exceed recommended intake. Do not use if printed safety seal bearing “Bayer HealthCare” under cap is torn or missing.