|Product Name||Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Tropical Splash - 40 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Paraben Free|
Great product for the timeGreat Quality and sanitizing product
Item No. 3005791
When soap and water aren't on hand, reach for America's #1 Hand Wipe* - Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes. Our cleansing wipes kill 99.99% of bacteria and make it easy to quickly wipe away dirt, messes and germs. Wet Ones are pediatrician tested, hypoallergenic, paraben-free and made in the USA**. Pineapple infused Tropical Splash scented wipes will leave you smelling and feeling refreshed and clean, without being overpowering or lingering. Perfect to keep around the house or on-the-go, our canisters are designed to fit perfectly in car cup holders*** and feature a click-top that helps retain moisture between uses. A unique threading loop makes dispensing easy as 1-2-3! When life gets messy, get Wet Ones clean! (*Based on Nielsen scan data for 52 weeks ending 10/12/2019) (**Made in the USA with global materials) (***3 inches or larger)
- KILLS 99.99% OF BACTERIA and WIPES AWAY GRIME
- ALOE FORMULA that won't dry or irritate your hands like hand sanitizers can
- CANISTER FITS IN MOST CAR CUP HOLDERS for cleaning messes on the go
- HYPOALLERGENIC and enriched with skin-conditioning aloe
- New name. Same great scent! Citrus Scent is now Tropical Splash.
Adults and children 2 years and over Apply to hands. Allow skin to dry without wiping.Children under 2 years Ask a doctor before use.To Dispense Wipe To avoid injury do not push finger through opening.To Dispose Wipe Place in a waste basket after use. Do not flush.
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Ctric Acid, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.