Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Fresh Scent, Singles - 24 ct

In stock
SKU
0411879
$2.49
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0411879


SEND GERMS PACKING WHEN YOU'RE ON THE GO Face it, wherever you go, dirt & germs are already there. With Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipe Travel Packs and pocket-sized Singles along for the ride, dirt and bacteria doesn't stand a chance. Wet Ones wipes kill 99.99% of bacteria, but they're gentle on your hands. The moisturizing Aloe inside each wipe helps keep your skin soft and refreshed. Get where you're going feeling fresh and clean, even when you fly. Because they're not liquid, you can take off with Wet Ones wipesthe ideal carry-on.

  • KILLS 99.99% OF BACTERIA and WIPES AWAY GRIME
  • ALOE FORMULA that won't dry or irritate your hands like hand sanitizers can
  • CONVENIENT INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED WIPES perfect for lunch boxes, flights and being on the go
  • HYPOALLERGENIC and enriched with skin-conditioning aloe
  • Portable and convenient
More Information
More Information
Product Name Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Fresh Scent, Singles - 24 ct
Package Count 24
Container Type box
Scent Fresh Scent
Model 4721
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Fresh Scent, Singles - 24 ct
Your Rating
Directions

Adults and children 2 years and over Apply to hands. Allow to dry without wiping.Children under 2 years Ask a doctor before use.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Ctric Acid, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.

Safety

For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!