Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Tropical Splash, Singles - 24 ct
New name. Same great scent
Get $1.00 BonusCash
wellness+ BonusCash when you buy 2 items
|Product Name||Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes, Tropical Splash, Singles - 24 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Paraben Free|
Caught less colds when began use after leaving storesUse when get to car since your hands push carts. Since do that have colds less often.
Item No. 0411877
When soap and water aren't on hand, reach for America's #1 Hand Wipe* - Wet Ones Antibacterial Hand Wipes. Our cleansing wipes kill 99.99% of bacteria and make it easy to quickly wipe away dirt, messes and germs. Wet Ones are pediatrician tested, hypoallergenic, paraben-free and made in the USA**. Pineapple infused Tropical Splash scented wipes will leave you smelling and feeling refreshed and clean, without being overpowering or lingering. Individually wrapped, pocket-sized singles are the perfect size to take with you everywhere. Just slip one in your pocket, lunch box, back-pack, etc. so that a fresh clean start is just a reach away. When life gets messy, get Wet Ones clean! (*Based on Nielsen scan data for 52 weeks ending 10/12/19) (**Made in the USA with global materials)
- KILLS 99.99% OF BACTERIA and WIPES AWAY GRIME
- ALOE FORMULA that won't dry or irritate your hands like hand sanitizers can
- CONVENIENT INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED WIPES perfect for lunch boxes, flights and being on the go!
- HYPOALLERGENIC and enriched with skin-conditioning aloe
- New name. Same great scent! Citrus Scent is now Tropical Splash.
Adults and children 2 years and over Apply to hands. Allow to dry without wiping.Children under 2 years Ask a doctor before use.
Active Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.13%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat., Phenoxyethanol, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dihydroxypropyl PEG-5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Ctric Acid, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. When using this product do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops and continues for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.