Item No. 0303655
DenTek Orabrush Fresh Breath Tongue Cleaner is a dual-action tongue cleaner featuring ultra-soft, micro-pointed bristles that reach into the deep crevices of the tongue to loosen stinky bacteria. The built-in tongue scraper then removes the bacteria helping to leave your breath fresh. Designed after a surgeon's scrub brush, Orabrush's micro-pointed bristles are designed specifically for the tongue since 90% of bad breath comes from a dirty tongue. Orabrush is the # 1 selling tongue cleaner. To use the tongue scraper first wet Orabrush with water and extend the tongue. Brush back and forth several times, cleaning the entire surface. Reach the scraper toward the back of the tongue and gently scrap forward collecting gunk generated from brushing. Rinse the brush with warm water. For best results, replace tongue cleaner when you replace your toothbrush.Go beyond brushing with DenTek! Help preserve and protect your teeth for a lifetime with DenTek's innovative dental care products. IRI MULO+C, L52 weeks ending 9/5/21.
- DenTek Orabrush Fresh Breath Tongue Cleaner fights bad breath by reaching where a toothbrush cannot reach
- Ultra-soft, micro-pointed bristles reach deep into the uneven crevices of the tongue's surface
- The scraper collects and removes the bacteria and residue generated from brushing
- #1 selling tongue cleaner IRI MULO+C, L52 weeks ending 9/5/21; 90% of bad breath comes from a dirty tongue
- The long handle allows for an easier and more effective clean from the front to back of the tongue
|Product Name||DenTek Orabrush Fresh Breath Tongue Cleaner - 1 ct|
|Container Type||blister pack|
Under the age of 10 requires adult supervision in the use of this product.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Instructions: 1. Moisten the Orabrush Tongue Cleaner with water. 2. Extend your tongue. 3. Gently brush back and forth several times cleaning the entire tongue surface. 4. Reach the scraper towards the back of your tongue and gently scrape forward collecting (do not press too firmly, you may damage tongue tissue). 5. Rinse the brush with warm water. Replace every 3-4 months when you replace your toothbrush.