Item No. 0337126

Photo of Orajel Antiseptic Rinse, For All Mouth Sores, Mint, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

Orajel Antiseptic Rinse, For All Mouth Sores, Mint, 16 fl oz (473.2 ml)

$9.49

Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days

Save more with card
Earn Plenti Points
Worth $5.00

Earn 500 Plenti points when you buy $15.00 of eligible items

Show All

Limit 2 per card
Expires: 6/30/2017
Details

Take action to heal the mouth sores that cause stinging, nagging mouth pain with Orajel Antiseptic Rinse. This mouth rinse for all types of mouth sores promotes healing of canker sores, cheek bites, gum irritation and denture irritation. It comes in a refreshing mint flavor that also kills bacteria in your mouth. Mouth pain doesn’t have to last for days with the regular use of this antiseptic rinse.

Features & Benefits:

  • Kills bacteria
  • Promotes healing of sores inside mouth
  • Healing of gum irritation
  • Healing of cheek bites
  • Healing of denture irritation
Reviews
Specs
Height 7.95 inches
Width 3.8 inches
Depth 2.45 inches
Product Weight 16 fluid oz
Dosage 2 tsp
Unit Price $18.98 per QUART Liquid (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 2.45
Width 3.8
Height 7.95
Product Weight 16
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Container Type Bottle
Form Liquid
Dosage 2
Dosage UOM tsp
Model 7100
Indications For temporary use in cleansing minor wounds of minor gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, accidental injury, orthodontic appliances, canker sores, dentures, other irritations of the mouth and gums. Aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus,
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide (1.5%). Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (4.1% By Volume), Blue 1, Disodium Edta, Methylparaben, Methyl Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid, Poloxamer 338, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol.

Safety
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use, this product for more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor. When using this product do not swallow. Stop use and ask a doctor if swelling, rash or fever develops, irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children.