ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo - 12.5 fl oz
Item No. 5017911
Break away from the damaging effects of chemicals with Organic Root Creamy Aloe Shampoo, a formula enriched with olive oil, lecithin, panthenol, Vitamin E and aloe vera to gently clean, detangle and moisturize every strand, leaving your hair touchably soft, perfectly smooth and 100 percent more manageable.
Features & Benefits:
- Removes calcium build-up
- Aids in storing moisture to the hair
- Excellent cleanser for the hair
- Adds natural shine to the hair
- Helps to soothe the hair and scalp
No. 1 brand in the ethnic hair care market
|Product Name||ORS Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo - 12.5 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
1. Wet the hair thoroughly. 2. Apply a generous amount of olive oil creamy aloe shampoo and work into a rich lather. 3. Rinse hair thoroughly. 4. Repeat shampoo, leaving on the hair for 2-3 minutes before rinsing. 5. Rinse hair thoroughly and towel dry hair. 6. Follow with replenishing pak.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine Propionate, Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid, PPG-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (and) Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (and) Lauramide Glucoside (and) Lauryl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Cocoglucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Cetrimonium Carboxydecyl (and) PEG-8 Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sulfated Castor Oil (and) Lecithin (and) Propylene Glycol (and) PEG-12 Oleate, Silicone Quaternium-2 (and) Panthenol Succinate, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Gel (and) Glyceryl Polymethacrylate (and) Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Cocamide MEA (and) Glycol Distearate (and) Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Propyl Paraben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Green No. 3 (Cl 42053), Yellow No. 5 (Cl 19140).
Avoid contact with eyes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.