Item No. 0312451

Photo of Oxi Clean Stain Remover, Laundry, Chlorine Free 31.5 fl oz (1 pt 15.5 fl oz) 931 ml

Oxi Clean Stain Remover, Laundry, Chlorine Free 31.5 fl oz (1 pt 15.5 fl oz) 931 ml

$4.79
Prices Vary by Store

Availability: Select stores. Call for Availability.

Details
46% More. Unbeatable (versus other leading trigger sprayable laundry stain removers) on wine & tomato sauce! Fast acting! See it work! OxiClean Laundry Stain Remover gets out your toughest laundry stains and odors, such as wine, blueberry, dirt, tomato, grass and even set-in stains. This unique formula used to remove tough stains throughout your home. It is chlorine-free and color-safe.
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 40.05ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 10.65
Width 4.4
Depth 2.85
Unit Price $7.13 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available In Store Only
Depth 2.85
Width 4.4
Height 10.65
Extended Size 31.5 fl oz (1 pt 15.5 fl oz) 931 ml
Directions
Remove as much of the excess stain as possible. Laundry: 1. Spray directly onto spot or stain until saturated. 2. Rub into fabric and let stand for up to 10 minutes depending upon the severity of the stain. 3. Wash with your normal detergent. Upholstery: Use only on water-washable upholstery. Do not spray directly on stain. 1. Spray on clean white towel and use towel to blot out stain. 2. Dampen a clean white towel with water and blot area to rinse. Kitchen/Bathroom: 1. Spray on soiled area and wipe clean. Rinse if necessary. Tougher stains may require longer penetration or an additional application. Usage Guidelines: Test first in an inconspicuous area. Do not use on wool, wool blends, silk, silk blends, leather and dry clean only fabric. For best results, treat stains while still fresh. Some stains may require additional treatments. Do not let dry on fabric. Always follow manufacturer's guidelines for item being cleaned.
Safety
Eye irritant. Keep out of reach of children. Cause eye irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Prolonged skin contact causes skin irritation. Wash hands after using. Store in a cool area. Avoid contact with painted surfaces. Contains surfactants and hydrogen peroxide. First Aid: If ingested, drink a glass of water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek immediate medical attention. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Contact a physician. If on skin, flush area with water.