Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby Mineral-Based Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50+ - 6 oz
Item No. 0372478
Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby sunscreen offers the same durable protection you've come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs.Banana Boat Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 50). The mild formula goes on quickly and easily so you and your baby can enjoy your time in the sun. Banana Boat Simply Protect provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. 7 Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products, SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces. Banana Boat - We've Got You Covered.
- GENTLE SUN PROTECTION Water resistant sunscreen protects your baby from harmful UVA and UVB rays and is mild enough for even the most delicate skin.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection made without oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances. *by number vs. Banana Boat Kids Sport Spray SPF 50+
- REEF SAFE, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
- TEAR FREE & NON-GREASY Our mild, tear free formula allows you to protect your baby without the tears Banana Boat Baby goes on quickly and easily so your time in the sun with baby can be worry-free.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We've Got You Covered.
|Product Name||Banana Boat Simply Protect Baby Mineral-Based Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50+ - 6 oz|
|Sub Brand||Simply Protect|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Paraben Free|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Shake well. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in well-ventilated area. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Children under 6 months Ask a doctor.Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 9.0%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 6.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isobutane, Isohexadecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate.
For external use only. Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120°F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep away from face to avoid breathing it; keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.