Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+- 6 oz
Item No. 0372477
Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids spray on sunscreen offers the same great protection you've come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs. Banana Boat Kids Sport Spray SPF 50+). The mild, tear-free formula goes on quickly and easily (without the tears) so your kids can get straight to the fun. Banana Boat Simply Protect provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. 7 Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products, SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces. Banana Boat - We've Got You Covered.
- WORRY-FREE SUN PROTECTION Our broad spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen protects your children from harmful UVA and UVB rays, so you can have a worry-free day of fun in the sun.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection made without oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances. *by number vs. Banana Boat Kids Sport Spray SPF 50+
- REEF SAFE, made without oxybenzone and octinoxate
- TEAR FREE Our mild, tear free formula allows you to protect your kids without the tears Banana Boat Kids spray goes on in a mist quickly and easily so your kids can get straight to the fun.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Spray stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We've Got You Covered.
|Product Name||Banana Boat Simply Protect Kids Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+- 6 oz|
|Sub Brand||Simply Protect|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Paraben Free|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Shake well. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in well-ventilated area. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Children under 6 months Ask a doctor.Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 9.0%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 6.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isobutane, Isohexadecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate.
For external use only. Flammable. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures about 120 F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or a spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating the contents may be harmful or fatal. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product: keep away from face to avoid breathing it, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.