Banana Boat Simply Protect Sport Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 - 6 fl oz
Item No. 0372481
Banana Boat Simply Protect Sport sunscreen offers the same durable protection you've come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+). The non-greasy formula is designed for those who lead active lifestyles by delivering sport-strength protection with fewer ingredients to stand up to all your outdoor activities. Banana Boat Simply Protect provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. 7 Conditions does not apply to tanning or oil products, SPF 100 lotions, lip balms, Kids FREE, and Zinc Faces. Banana Boat - We've Got You Covered.
- WORRY-FREE SUN PROTECTION Our broad spectrum sunscreen provides water and sweat resistance and protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays, so you can get back to having fun in the sun.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection made without oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances. *by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+
- NON-GREASY FORMULA Banana Boat Sport Lotion is lightweight and can be rubbed in quickly and easily so you can get back to your favorite activities.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS Banana Boat Simply Protect Sport Lotion stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We've Got You Covered.
- RECOMMENDED BY THE SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION Simply Protect by Banana Boat is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation to protect against the sun's harmful rays.
|Product Name||Banana Boat Simply Protect Sport Broad Spectrum Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50 - 6 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours.Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.Children under 6 months Ask a doctor.Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 9.0%, Octinoxate 1.0%, Octocrylene 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 7.3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Beeswax, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.