Banana Boat Sport Mineral Enriched Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 6 oz
Item No. 0372480
Banana Boat Sport Mineral Enriched Sunscreen Spray SPF 50+ offers the same durable protection you've come to expect from Banana Boat, with 25% fewer ingredients* (*by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Lotion SPF 50+). The non-greasy formula of Banana Boat Mineral Enriched Sunscreen Spray is designed for those who lead active lifestyles by delivering sport-strength protection with fewer ingredients to stand up to all your outdoor activities. Banana Boat Mineral provides worry-free sun protection that stays on through 7 conditions: sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat. Banana Boat - We've got you covered.
- WORRY-FREE SUN PROTECTION Our broad spectrum sunscreen provides water and sweat resistance and protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays, so you can get back to having fun in the sun.
- 25% FEWER INGREDIENTS* Strong, broad spectrum sun protection made without oxybenzone, parabens or added oils and fragrances. * by number vs. Banana Boat Sport Spray SPF 50+
- NON-GREASY FORMULA Banana Boat Sport Spray applies evenly and can be rubbed in quickly and easily so you can get back to your favorite activities.
- STAYS ON IN 7 CONDITIONS Banana Boat Sport Mineral Enriched Spray stays on through sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100-degree heat: We've Got You Covered.
- RECOMMENDED BY THE SKIN CANCER FOUNDATION Banana Boat Mineral is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation to protect against the sun's harmful rays.
|Product Name||Banana Boat Sport Mineral Enriched Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 6 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Paraben Free, SPF|
|Allergy Option||Fragrance Free|
Shake well. Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Do not apply in windy conditions. Use in a well-ventilated area. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months Ask a doctor. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 9.0%, Octisalate 3.0%, Octocrylene 6.0%, Zinc Oxide 7.3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isobutane, Isododecane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Phenoxyethanol, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Citrate.
For external use only. Flammable: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures about 120 F. Do not use in the presence of a flame or spark. Keep away from sources of ignition - No smoking. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating the contents can be harmful or fatal. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it; keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. May stain some fabrics.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.