|Product Name||Pantene Sulfate Free Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam with Vanilla and Jasmine - 5.9 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Sulfate Free|
Item No. 0382894
Whip your hair back to life in 60 seconds flat when you use Pantene Cheat Day Dry Shampoo Foam. This refreshing, residue-free, waterless wash makes saving time a cinch. Use the sulfate free and paraben free formula to freshen up and remove the extra oil from any hair typefrom curly to thin. You'll also love its creamy vanilla and jasmine scent. Plus, it's made with Pro-Vitamin B5 and tapioca for full, healthy-looking, oil-free hair. That means you can cheat your way to a #greathairday.
- HEALTHY & REFRESHING: Refreshes any hair type, from curly to thin, with a sulfate free and paraben free formula
- RESIDUE FREE: This 60-second cleansing wash leaves no residue behindjust clean, fresh-feeling hair
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made with Pro-Vitamin B5, orchid flower, and tapioca for waterless great hair days
- LIGHTLY SCENTED: Get rid of oily hair with the luscious scent of vanilla and jasmine
- EASY-TO-USE: Shake well, then pump a small amount into your hand and rub into dry roots, blow dry or air dry
Shake well. Section hair. Dispense a small amount & apply to DRY hair at the roots. Thoroughly rub in. Repeat for each section of hair. Dry. Brush out. Style as desired.
Water, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-68, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Methacrylamide Copolymer, Polyquaternium-11, Tapioca Starch, Laureth-4, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-9, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Histidine, ZEA Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract
Flammable. Avoid fire, flame or smoking during application. Use only as directed. Contents under pressure. Do not crush, puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.