Gold Series from Pantene Sulfate-Free Deep Hydrating Co-Wash with Argan Oil for Curly, Coily Hair - 15.2 fl oz
Item No. 0349355
Experience the gold standard in moisture with Gold Series from Pantene Deep Hydrating Co-Wash. Thoughtfully developed by Black PhD scientists and perfected by Black hair stylists, every bottle of our paraben-free, sulfate-free, and dye-free formula is infused with Argan Oil. It's gentle on hair, delivering a moisturized feel that restores strength against damage and protects natural oils essential for hair health. Use in place of Gold Series from Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner system in-between washes. SULFATE FREE, PARABEN FREE.
- MOISTURIZE AND SOFTEN Ultra-rich cleansing conditioner is gentle on hair for a moisturized feel and ultimate softness and manageability
- ARGAN OIL FORMULA Paraben-free and sulfate-free formula infused with Argan Oil
- THOUGHTFULLY DEVELOPED The gold standard in moisture, developed by Black PhD scientists and perfected by Black hair stylists
- STYLIST TIP: Use in place of shampoo and conditioner, in-between washes
|Product Name||Gold Series from Pantene Sulfate-Free Deep Hydrating Co-Wash with Argan Oil for Curly, Coily Hair - 15.2 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Hair Type||Wavy, Curly Hair, Tight Curls|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
1. Use in the shower on wet hair.2. Apply a generous amount into palm, rub hands together to emulsify.3.Work from root to tips.4. Use fingertips (not nails) to gently massage into scalp.5. Once fully saturated, use a wide tooth comb to gently detangle strands.6. Rinse thoroughly.
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Silicone Quaternium-26, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Argania Spinosa Kerneloil, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Histidine, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.