Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution, Blue Raspberry Ready-to-Drink - 33.8 oz
Item No. 0307985
Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution is an advanced hydration rehydration drink specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. It also contains PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote digestive health by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand* for hydration, Pedialyte AdvancedCare is an electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: Includes PreActiv Prebiotics that can help promote a healthy digestive system by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria.
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration.It's medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand.* For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink (*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer).
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and freezer pops in 17 refreshing flavors.
|Product Name||Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution, Blue Raspberry Ready-to-Drink - 33.8 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||12 fl oz|
Mix one 0.3 oz (8.5 g) packet of Pedialyte Powder with 8 fl oz (1 cup) water or one 0.6 oz (17 g) packet of Pedialyte powder with 16 fl oz. Stir to dissolve.Tastes best served cold.Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as symptoms are present.To maintain proper hydration, 4-8 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day.
Water, Dextrose, Less than 1.0% of: Galactooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Blue 1, Red 40