Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution, Cherry Punch Ready-to-Drink - 1.1 qt
Item No. 0303234
Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution is an advanced hydration rehydration drink specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. It also contains PreActiv Prebiotics to help promote digestive health by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand* for hydration, Pedialyte AdvancedCare is an electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer
- DIGESTION SUPPORT: Includes PreActiv Prebiotics that can help promote a healthy digestive system by restoring the balance between good and bad bacteria.
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration.It's medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand.* For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink (*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer).
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and freezer pops in 17 refreshing flavors.
|Product Name||Pedialyte AdvancedCare Electrolyte Solution, Cherry Punch Ready-to-Drink - 1.1 qt|
|Indications||Helps prevent dehydration|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||12 fl oz|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
Ready to use. Do not add water or dilute. Tastes best served cold. Usage For infants under 1 year of age Consult your doctor. For children 1 year and older and adults Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as diarrhea is present. To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte Advanced Care may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day. Instructions Do not use if printed band around cap or inner foil seal is missing or broken. Remove protective band and twist off cap. Remove and throw away protective foil seal. After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours. Store unopened bottles in a cool place. Avoid excessive heat. Do not reuse bottle.
Water, Dextrose, Less than 1.0% of: Galactooligosaccharides, Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Red 40
Use under medical supervision not for children with galactosemia.