Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder, Strawberry Lemonade, 0.6 oz - 6 ct
Item No. 0303684
Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder Packs are a convenient, advanced hydration solution that's specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand,1 Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Simply dissolve one packet in 16 fl oz of cold water and enjoy. Feel better fast with Pedialyte *Among pediatricians who recommend oral electrolyte solution to patients 0-6 years of age; Data on file, 2016. References: 1. Pharmacy Times, 2017
- CONVENIENT REHYDRATION FOR KIDS & ADULTS: A convenient powder packet that offers a great-tasting way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration.It's medical-grade hydration
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand. For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink
- GREAT-TASTING PEDIALYTE FLAVORS: Available in refreshing Grape, Cherry, Strawberry Lemonade, and Orange flavors. Each packet has only 50 calories, 12g carbohydrates and 0g of fat
- HOW TO USE PEDIALYTE: Pour 1 packet into 16 fl oz of cold water and mix for refreshing hydration.
|Product Name||Pedialyte Electrolyte Powder, Strawberry Lemonade, 0.6 oz - 6 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||9 g|
For preparation and use Mix one packet of Pedialyte powder with 16 fl oz water only. Stir or shake to dissolve. Tastes best served cold. Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue to use for as long as symptoms are present. To maintain proper hydration, 4-8 servings (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day. Storage Store unused reconstituted product in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Do not store powder packets at extreme temperatures.
Anhydrous Dextrose, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Less than 2% of: Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Red 40, Blue 1,
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.