Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution Grape, Ready-to-Drink - 33.8 fl oz
Item No. 8000231
Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution is an advanced hydration rehydration drink specially formulated with the optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration in both kids and adults. From the #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand* for hydration, Pedialyte electrolyte drink is medical-grade hydration that quickly replenishes lost fluids and electrolytes. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water. Feel better fast with Pedialyte*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer
- REPLACES ELECTROLYTES: A flavorful way for kids and adults to replace electrolytes to feel better fast.
- MORE EFFECTIVE THAN COMMON BEVERAGES: Designed to replace fluids and electrolytes more effectively than sports drinks, Pedialyte provides an optimal balance of sugar and electrolytes to prevent mild to moderate dehydration.It's medical-grade hydration.
- TRUSTED BRAND: #1 pediatrician* and pharmacist-recommended brand.* For over 50 years, Pedialyte has been the go-to rehydration drink (*Among pediatricians and pharmacists surveyed, respectively (2017). Data on file with manufacturer).
- GREAT-TASTING FLAVORS: Enjoy Pedialyte liters, powder packs, and freezer pops in 17 refreshing flavors.
- POUR & HYDRATE: Tastes best served chilled. To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters of Pedialyte may be needed per day.
|Product Name||Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution Grape, Ready-to-Drink - 33.8 fl oz|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||12 fl oz|
Use under medical supervision. Ready to use. Do not add water or dilute. Tastes best served cold. Usage For infants under 1 year of age Consult your doctor. For children 1 year and older and adults Begin with small frequent sips every 15 minutes, increasing serving size as tolerated. Continue for as long as diarrhea is present. To maintain proper hydration, 1-2 liters (32 to 64 fl oz) of Pedialyte may be needed per day. Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters (64 fl oz) per day. Instructions Remove protective band and twist off cap. Remove and throw away protective foil seal. After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours, Store unopened bottles in a cool place. Avoid excessive heat. Do not reuse bottle.
Water, Dextrose, Less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Zinc Gluconate, Red 40, Blue 1
Do not use if the protective band around cap or inner foil seal is missing or broken
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.