Pepto Bismol Chewable Tablets - 24 ct
Get $15.00 BonusCash
BonusCash when you buy $45.00 of items
Item No. 0385270
Pepto Bismol Chews provide the same fast and effective relief as Pepto Bismol liquid with a soothing mint flavor. Pepto Bismol is formulated to coat your digestive tract to calm and soothe nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea. The convenient chewable form allows you to take Pepto Bismol on-the-go so you can travel worry-free. Take Pepto Bismol Chews at the first sign of digestive issues so you can get rapid relief. May be HSA/ FSA eligible. Pepto is the #1 Pharmacist recommended brand based on a Pharmacy Times 2018 Survey-upset stomach remedies category.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM RELIEF: Pepto Bismol Chews provide fast and effective relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea
- #1 PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED Brand for Upset Stomachs (Based on Pharmacy Times 2020 Survey - upset stomach remedies category)
- CALMS AND SOOTHES: Pepto Bismol's coating action calms your stomach and soothes your digestive tract to provide effective relief from nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, and diarrhea
- CONVENIENT & GREAT-TASTING: Pepto Bismol Chews are a convenient way to get on-the-go relief with a soothing mint flavor
- HIGH QUALITY: As a part of the P&G family, Pepto Bismol has high quality standards for all our products
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Pepto Bismol Chewable Tablets - 24 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
|Ingredient Preference||Low Sodium|
Fully chew before swallowing. Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 chewable tablets every hour or 4 chewable tablets every hour as needed for diarrhea; 2 chewable tablets every hour to 1 hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea). Do not exceed 8 doses (16 chewable tablets) in 24 hours. Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor. Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
Active Ingredient: Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mgInactive Ingredients: Acacia, Beeswax, Calcium Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carmine, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Dextrin, Flavor, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Maltodextrin, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Shellac, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Soy Lecithin, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide, Wate
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness. Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are: allergic to salicylates (including aspirin), taking other salicylate products. Do not use if you have: an ulcer, a bleeding problem, bloody or black stool. Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, mucus in the stool. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for: anticoagulation (thinning the blood), diabetes, gout, arthritis. When using this product a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur. Stop use and ask a doctor if: symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days, ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs, diarrhea lasts more than 2 days. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.