Item No. 0330650

Photo of Polident Denture Cleanser, Antibacterial, 3 Minute, Tablets, Triple Mint Freshness, 84 tablets

Polident Denture Cleanser, Antibacterial, 3 Minute, Tablets, Triple Mint Freshness, 84 tablets


Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days


Smile with complete confidence with Polident 3 Minute Antibacterial Denture Cleanser. Just put your dentures in warm water, drop in a tablet and, in just three minutes, Polident kills 99.9 percent of odor-causing germs, removes stains, gets rid of plaque and leaves a minty fresh flavor you’ll love. This box includes 84 tablets.

Features & Benfits:

  • For a cleaner
  • Freshens breath
  • Brighter denture
  • Kills 99% of germs on contact

No. 1 Dentist Recommended Brand

Height 5.9 inches
Width 4 inches
Depth 3 inches
Unit Price $8.56 per 100 Tablet (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 84
Depth 3
Width 4
Height 5.9
Container Type Box
Form Tablet
Model 38610511
Indications Keep dentures fresh and clean
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Important: read all directions before use. For daily use: 1. Drop one polident tablet into enough very warm water to cover denture or partial. 2. After soaking for 3-5 minutes, for best results, brush denture with polident solution. Discard remaining solution after brushing. 3. Rinse thoroughly with running water. Keeps tablets in a cool, dry place. For best results: use polident. Every day.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Percarbonate, TAED, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-180, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, VP/VA Copolymer, Aroma, Blue 1 Aluminum Lake, Blue 2, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Yellow 5.

Keep tablets out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution. Do not place tablets in mouth. Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash. Rinse well. Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. If you experience irritation due to cleanser use, discontinue and consult a healthcare professional. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a poison control center.