Preparation H Anti-Itch Cream, Hydrocortisone 1% - 0.9 oz
Item No. 0030857
Bum discomfort can flare up at any time and in different ways. When it's severe itching that is keeping you from enjoying your day, turn to Preparation H Anti-Itch Cream Hydrocortisone 1% for effective relief. Among over the counter hemorrhoid relief brands, it provides maximum strength anus itch relief without a prescription. Hemorrhoid symptoms, like itching and discomfort, are more common than you may realize. In fact, 75% of American men and women experience hemorrhoid symptoms at some point in their lives. So, when you start to feel discomfort, turn to Preparation H Hydrocortisone formula for comfortable relief. There are several different causes of hemorrhoids. A few of the most prevalent causes of hemorrhoid flare-ups are straining when using the bathroom, pregnancy or childbirth, and genetics. Symptoms vary from person to person and can include severe itch and discomfort. Trust Preparation H, the #1 selling hemorrhoid brand (1), to relieve your uncomfortable itching symptoms of hemorrhoids. And for better relief, add Preparation H Medicated Wipes to cool, soothe and cleanse before treating with Preparation H Anti-Itch Hydrocortisone 1% Cream. NET WT .9 OZ (26g) (1) IRI retail sales data supports that Preparation H is the #1 selling hemorrhoid brand in the U.S. (52 weeks ending August 13, 2017).
- Includes one 0.9-ounce tube per box of Preparation H Anti-Itch Cream with Hydrocortisone 1% for hemorrhoid symptom relief.
- Maximum strength hemorrhoid itch relief formula available without a prescription.
- Smooth cream effectively relieves hemorrhoid itching and discomfort.
- Preparation H Hydrocortisone Cream can be applied up to 4 times daily to relieve external hemorrhoids
- Preparation H hydrocortisone, external hemorrhoids
|Product Name||Preparation H Anti-Itch Cream, Hydrocortisone 1% - 0.9 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Itch Relief|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.