Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cooling Gel - 0.9 oz
Item No. 0386574
When hemorrhoids flare up and disrupt your day, trust Preparation H Cooling Gel for fast, cooling relief. There are several symptoms of hemorrhoids that can disrupt your day including painful burning, anus itching and swelling. Preparation H Cooling Gel contains vitamin E and aloe for soothing, cool relief of external hemorrhoid symptoms. Unlike some other hemorrhoid treatment gels and creams, Preparation H gel is clear, non-greasy, non- staining and has no unpleasant odor. At the first sign of hemorrhoid discomfort, treat with Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cooling Gel. In fact, treating signs of hemorrhoid symptoms early can help prevent further irritation. While treatment with hemorrhoid gel, cream or ointment may not provide a cure for hemorrhoids, it can help manage the symptoms and get you back to doing what you love. Trust the #1 doctor recommended hemorrhoid brand (2), Preparation H, to relieve your disruptive hemorrhoid pain, itching and burning. And for even more comfortable relief, cleanse and soothe with Preparation H Medicated Wipes before applying Preparation H Cooling Gel. NET WT 0.9 OZ (51g) (1) IRI retail sales data supports that Preparation H is the #1 selling hemorrhoid brand in the U.S. (52 weeks ending August 13, 2017). (2) Provoice survey dated from May 2015-August 2017 supports Preparation H is the #1 doctor recommend brand.
- Includes one tube per box of Preparation H Cooling Gel for relief from hemorrhoid symptoms
- Provides fast, cooling relief from painful hemorrhoid symptoms including burning and itching.
- Contains vitamin E and aloe for soothing relief of external hemorrhoid discomfort.
- Clear, non-greasy and non-staining hemorrhoid gel formula has no unpleasant scent.
- For even better hemorrhoid relief, use Preparation H Medicated Wipes to cleanse and soothe before treating with Preparation H Cooling Gel.
|Product Name||Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Cooling Gel - 0.9 oz|
|Indications||Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Temporarily relieves burning and shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue. Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts. Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anus|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|