Item No. 4726411

Photo of Prestone Staring Fluid, Premium 10.7 oz (303 g)

Prestone Staring Fluid, Premium 10.7 oz (303 g)


Availability: Usually ships in 1 business day

Take back winter. Helps start engines fast & prevent unnecessary wear. Prestone Premium Starting Fluid is a high ethyl ether formula that helps start stubborn engines fast. Combustion ready even at -65 degrees F. Helps prevent excessive wear on battery and starter. For use in cars, trucks, lawn mowers, automobiles, marine and construction equipment. Safe and effective in gasoline and diesel engines. This diesel fuel additive complies with the Federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and non-road engines. A Honeywell car care product. Made in USA.
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 62.28ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Height 7.88
Width 2.63
Depth 2.63
Unit Price $14.93 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available Online
Depth 2.63
Width 2.63
Height 7.88
Extended Size 10.7 oz (303 g)
1. Hold can upright and spray a 1 to 2 second burst into air intake or carburetor. Do not let can contact battery terminals or starter solenoid. Avoid excessive application. 2. With air cleaner and cover in place, start engine. Do not spray while trying to start engine. 3. If engine fails to start after repeating steps 1 and 2 several times, have ignition system checked. Do not use in diesel engines with glow plugs (See owner's manual). Contains an upper cylinder lubricant.
Extremely flammable. Vapor harmful. Eye irritant. May cause skin irritation. Contents under pressure. Contains heptane (142-82-5) and ethyl ether (60-29-7). Precautionary Measures: Do not swallow or breathe vapors. Avoid skin and eye contact. Use in a well-ventilated area. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F. or in direct sunlight. Do not store container in car. Deliberate concentration and inhalation of vapors may be fatal. First Aid: if swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a Poison Control Center or hospital emergency department. If inhaled, mover person into fresh air. If in eyes, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, remove contaminated clothing and wash skin thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation develops and persists, contact a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.