Prevacid 24HR Lansoprazole Delayed-Release Capsules, 15mg - 42 ct
Get $5.00 BonusCash
wellness+ BonusCash when you buy this item
Item No. 0345608
Prevacid 24HR keeps heartburn at bay and off your mind, so you can fully enjoy good meals*, good times, and a good night's sleep. Prevacid 24HR is a proton pump inhibitor, or PPI for short, intended for the treatment of frequent heartburn (heartburn that occurs two or more days a week). Prevacid 24HR prevents the acid that causes heartburn, and its uncomfortable symptoms, for a full 24 hours. But how exactly does Prevacid 24HR work Inside your stomach are millions of little spigots called proton pumps. These pumps release the acid your stomach uses to digest food. This is the same acid that can back up into your esophagus and cause heartburn. Prevacid 24HR turns off many of these pumps, preventing the excess acid before it can do you harm. Clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn. Sodium free.
- Live heartburn free, all day AND all night with just one Prevacid 24HR. Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Not intended for immediate relief, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- Prevacid 24HR prevents the acid that causes frequent heartburn and its unpleasant symptoms. So why treat after you start feeling the burn
- Prevacid 24HR turns off the pumps that produce the acid that causes heartburn.
- Prevacid 24HR keeps heartburn away for 24 hours, so you can enjoy good meals*, good times and a good night's sleep. *Use as directed for 14 days to treat frequent heartburn. Not intended for immediate relief, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- Prevacid 24HR is a 14-day course treatment and clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn.
Over-the-counter digestive aids are now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Prevacid 24HR Lansoprazole Delayed-Release Capsules, 15mg - 42 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
Active ingredients (in each capsule): lansoprazole 15 mg. Inactive ingredients: colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C red No. 28, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C green No. 3, FD&C red No. 40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, low substituted hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium carbonate, methacrylic acid and ethyl acrylate copolymer, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, starch, sucrose, sugar sphere, talc, titanium dioxide.