Item No. 0331547
With Prilosec OTC, you can take control of heartburn. If you suffer from frequent heartburn, there's no need to stash antacids everywhere for whenever heartburn might strike
- ONE PILL A DAY. 24 HOURS. ZERO HEARTBURN. With one pill a day, Prilosec OTC blocks acid production at the source so you don't get heartburn in the first place
- THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL OVER-THE-COUNTER FREQUENT HEARTBURN MEDICINE. There's a reason 30 Million Americans used Prilosec OTC to treat their frequent heartburn
- #1 DOCTOR, GASTROENTEROLOGIST, AND PHARMACIST RECOMMENDED frequent heartburn treatment for 13 straight years
- TREATS FREQUENT HEARTBURN. There's no need to stash antacids everywhere for whenever heartburn might strike. With Prilosec OTC, you can take 1 pill a day for 24 hours of zero heartburn
- BLOCKS ACID PRODUCTION AT ITS SOURCE. Proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) like Prilosec OTC reduce stomach acid production by shutting down many of the pumps in the stomach that produce acid
Over-the-counter digestive aids are now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Prilosec OTC Acid Reducer Delayed-Release Tablets, 20mg - 14 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Store at 20-25C (68-77F) and protect from moisture. For adults 18 years of age and older. This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours. 14-Day Course of Treatment Swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water before eating in the morning. Take every day for 14 days. Do not take more than 1 tablet a day. Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor. Swallow whole. Do not chew or crush tablets. Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed) You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months. Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor. Children under 18 years of age ask a doctor. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
Active Ingredient (in each tablet): Omeprazole Delayed-Release Tablet 20 mg (Equivalent to 20.6 mg Omeprazole Magnesium) (Acid reducer)Inactive Ingredients: Glyceryl Monostearate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Hypromellose, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Paraffin, Polyethylene Glycol 6000, Polysorbate 80, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Starch, Sucrose, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Triethyl Citrate In each tablet: Omeprazole Delayed-Release Tablet 20 mg (Equivalent to 20.6 mg Omeprazole Magnesium) (Acid reducer)
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole. Do not use if you have: trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools, heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness, chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness, frequent chest pain. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have: had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition., frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn, unexplained weight loss, nausea or vomiting, stomach pain. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if: your heartburn continues or worsens, you need to take this product for more than 14 days, you need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months, you get diarrhea, you develop a rash or joint pain. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.