Emergen-C Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix, Vitamin C, 1,000mg, Raspberry - 30 ct
Item No. 8011430
Why settle for a good day when you can have a super one Emergen-C Vitamin C drink mix is a great way to help support your immune system with Vitamin C as part of your daily wellness routine. Emergen-C dietary supplement provides 1,000 mg of Vitamin C more than 10 oranges (1) and is packed with B Vitamins and other antioxidants (2) for immune system support, plus electrolytes to help replace any that are lost during your daily workout*. Emergen-C vitamin drink mixes are made with natural, real fruit flavors, plus they have no artificial sweeteners and are caffeine free. Just add to 4 to 6 ounces of water for a fizzy, citrus-y boost of goodness. With more than 20 tasty flavors plus a variety of special formulas, Emergen-C dietary supplements make it deliciously easy to support your wellness goals. Transform your day, every day, with Emergen-C.(1) Based on using the USDA.gov nutrient database value for a large, raw orange(2) Antioxidants include Vitamin C, Zinc and Manganese(3) Emergen-Zzzz is a dietary supplement for occasional sleeplessness* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Includes 30 individual serving-size packets (0.32 oz. each) of Emergen-C Raspberry flavor fizzy drink mix
- Each serving delivers 1,000 mg of Vitamin C more than 10 oranges (1)
- Daily dietary supplement is made with natural flavors and contains no artificial sweeteners
- Helps support the immune system with Vitamin C and other antioxidants (2) with B Vitamins and electrolytes*
- Vitamin drink mix is a powder that dissolves quickly in water; it's fizzy, refreshing and caffeine-free
|Product Name||Emergen-C Flavored Fizzy Drink Mix, Vitamin C, 1,000mg, Raspberry - 30 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Immune System|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.