Emergen-C Immune+ System Support Drink Mix, Super Orange - 30 ct
Item No. 0385010
This season, stock up on Emergen-C Immune+. Emergen-C Immune+ features our enhanced immune support formula that's packed with key nutrients your system needs to promote wellness.* One serving provides 1,000 UI (25 mcg) Vitamin D and 1,000 mg Vitamin C more than 10 oranges (1). In addition, this Emergen-C dietary supplement contains a proprietary complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans, plus Zinc, B Vitamins and electrolytes. Emergen-C powder drink mixes are made with natural, real fruit flavors, plus they have no artificial sweeteners and are caffeine-free. Just add to 4 to 6 ounces of water for a fizzy, fruity boost of goodness. With more than 20 varieties and special formulas, it's deliciously easy to pair up Emergen-C dietary supplements to support your wellness goals. Visit EmergenC.com to learn more. Transform your day, every day, with Emergen-C.(1) Based on using the USDA.gov nutrient database value for a large, raw orange(2) Antioxidants include Vitamin C, Zinc and Manganese (3) Emergen-Zzzz is a dietary supplement for occasional sleeplessness* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Includes 30 individual serving-size packets (0.33 oz. each) of Emergen-C Immune+ Super Orange flavor powder drink mix
- Enhanced immune support formula delivers 1,000 IU (25 mcg) Vitamin D plus 1,000 mg Vitamin C
- Immune supplement is packed with key nutrients and antioxidants; it also has a proprietary complex with beta-glucans and arabinogalactans
- Daily dietary supplement is made with natural flavors and contains no artificial sweeteners
- Vitamin drink mix dissolves quickly in water; it's fizzy, refreshing and caffeine-free
|Product Name||Emergen-C Immune+ System Support Drink Mix, Super Orange - 30 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Immune System|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.