Ester C Vitamin C Coated Tablets, 1000mg - 90 ct
Item No. 0321428
Ester-C 1000mg Tablets provide the support you can count on all day, every day.* A daily dose of Ester-C gets into your white blood cells, and stays there for up to 24 hours, which is longer than regular Vitamin C. Plus, Ester-C is manufactured without chemicals to neutralize pH, which means it's non-acidic and gentle on your stomach.*
- Ester-C tablets give you immune system support at the cellular level for up to 24 hours to charge your immune system.* Ester-C is non-acidic, so it's stomach-friendly. Ester-C is gentle on your stomach so you can comfortably take it every day.
- Ester-C tablets give your immune system the support it needs, while also providing your body with antioxidant vitamin c to help fight free radicals.* One tablet a day can give your body the immune support it needs 24/7.*
- Ester-C also contains C-Sorb, a citrus bioflavonoids complex. Ester-C, along with C-Sorb & naturally occurring metabolites, works synergistically to enhance the retention of Vitamin C in your body, charging your immune system for 24 hours.*
- Ester-C 1000mg tablets provide the immune support you can count on all day, every day.* A daily dose of Ester-C tablets gets absorbed into your white blood cells and stays there, for up to 24 hours, which is longer than regular Vitamin C supplements. (Note: The accompanying disclaimer will need to appear somewhere in proximity to this claim Ester C(R) stays in your white blood cells for up to 24 hours, which is longer than regular vitamin c. White blood cells are an important component of your immune system)
- Ester-C is manufactured without chemicals to neutralize pH, which means it's non-acidic & gentle on your stomach.** These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Product Name||Ester C Vitamin C Coated Tablets, 1000mg - 90 ct|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 tablet|
Is or contains sugar free, calcium (as ester-c calcium ascorbate) 110 mg 11%, vitamin c (as ester-c calcium ascorbate) 1000 mg 1667%, c-sorb citrus bioflavonoids complex 200 mg
|Best For||Immune System|
|Allergy Option||Soy Free|
Great ProtectionI've used this for several years and have had very few colds as a result.
For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably with a meal
C-sorb citrus bioflavonoids complex: citrus bioflavonoids (citrus sinensis) (fruit), sweet orange, tangerine, lime, lemon, acerola, rutin, hesperidin complex (citrus spp.) (Fruit), naturally occurring vitamin c metabolites. Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose. Contains less than 2% of: calcium silicate, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store unopened container at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.