Nature Made Vitamin C Caplets, 500mg - 250 ct
Item No. 3002148
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support the immune system and helps neutralize free radicals in the body. Additionally, vitamin C is necessary for the body to produce collagen, which is important to help support healthy skin. Vitamin C also aids with the absorption of iron. Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg is ideal for those looking to supplement their diet to meet daily vitamin C nutrient needs.
- For a limited time, you may receive either bottle while we update our packaging. Both have the same great product inside. Based on new FDA regulations, you may also notice a change in the unit of measure and/or daily value for certain products.
- Contains a 250-day supply of Nature Made Vitamin C 500 mg Caplets, 250 caplets per bottle.
- Helps support the immune system. Antioxidant support.
- Adults, take 1 caplet daily with water and a meal.
- Guaranteed to meet our high quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes. No color added, no artificial flavors, no added preservatives, gluten free.
|Product Name||Nature Made Vitamin C Caplets, 500mg - 250 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Disclaimer||Based on U.S. News & World Report - Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disea|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Serving Size||1 Caplet|
|Best For||Immune System|
Adults, take 1 caplet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.
Vitamin C Cellulose Gel, Hypromellose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
CAUTION: If you are taking medication, consult your physician before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.