Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads, Sensitive Skin - 30 ct
Item No. 0404911
Remove eye makeup in one simple step with Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads. These pre-moistened pads are large, extra plush and cushiony to make wiping away eye makeup easy and comfortable without the need to tug, pull, or scrub around the delicate eye area. The moisturizing pads are saturated with an extra gentle and non-irritating formula that thoroughly removes even waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow and won't leave any oily residue. The makeup pads are dermatologist- and ophthalmologist-tested to be gentle enough for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Remove makeup in one simple step with Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads
- Pre-moistened eye makeup remover pads gently wipe off makeup without tugging, pulling or scrubbing
- Easily removes all traces of eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow
- Plush makeup pads are large, soft, cushiony & moisturizing perfect for the delicate eye area
- The strong makeup removing formula won't leave any oily residue behind
|Product Name||Neutrogena Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads, Sensitive Skin - 30 ct|
|Container Type||plastic jar|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Use one large pad to gently wipe away makeup from closed eyelids before washing face with normal facial cleanser. Dispose of the pad in trash receptacle (do not flush).Questions800-480-4812. Outside US, dial collect 215-273-8755. www.neutrogena.com
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, C11-13 isoparaffin, glycerin, cetearyl isononanoate, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, cetearyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, glyceryl stearate, coco-glucoside, citric acid, disodium EDTA, ceteareth-12, cetyl palmitate, panthenol, fragrance, glyceryl oleate, ascorbyl glucoside, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, copper gluconate.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.