|Product Name||Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes, Pink Grapefruit - 25 ct|
|Color Specs Tab||Pink|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Item No. 0355933
Clean and refresh your skin quickly and easily with Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Cleansing Face Wipes with pink grapefruit. These soft, pre-moistened acne-prone skin facial wipes thoroughly cleanse skin of pore-clogging impurities, all with an uplifting blast of naturally derived pink grapefruit. Oil-free and ideal for acne-prone skin, daily facial cleansing towelettes remove makeup and sweep away dirt and oil that can clog pores in just one simple step, leaving skin feeling fresh and clean--no need to rinse. From the #1 dermatologist-recommended acne brand, these refreshing disposable face wipes are dermatologist- and allergy-tested, and come in a convenient resealable package.
- Soft, pre-moistened Neutrogena Oil-Free Facial Cleansing Wipes with pink grapefruit
- Acne face wipes thoroughly cleanse skin of pore-clogging impurities for clear, clean skin
- Remove makeup, dirt & oil that can clog pores in just one simple step with these daily face wipes
- Refreshing face wipes let you enjoy an uplifting blast of naturally derived pink grapefruit
- Dermatologist- & allergy-tested, acne facial wipes are oil-free & ideal for acne-prone skin
Over-the-counter skin care is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
Gently wipe across face, removing pore clogging dirt and oil. There is no need to rinse. After removing towelette, reseal pack. Dispose of the towelette in a trash receptacle (do not flush).
Water, alcohol denatured, butylene glycol, salicylic acid, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 alkyl lactate, fragrance, sodium citrate, dipropylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 dimethicone, cetyl lactate, benzalkonium chloride, boswellia serrata gum, menthol, disodium EDTA, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, propylene glycol, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.