One A Day Prenatal Multivitamin Gummies - 120 ct
Item No. 0377752
One A Day Women's Prenatal Multivitamin Gummies, Supplement for Before and During Pregnancy, Including Vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, B12, and Folic Acid, 120 Count
- OneADay Prenatal Gummies do not contain iron; formula provides nutritional support for the earliest and most critical stage of pregnancy with key nutrients like Folic Acid
- Contains key nutrients like Folic Acid,VitaminsA, B6, B12, C, D, and E, Calcium, Iodine, Niacin, and Biotin. Does not contain iron.
- One A Day Women's Prenatal multivitamins are the #1 OB/GYN recommended over the counter brand of prenatal multivitamins
- Adding a prenatal multivitamin to daily routines is an important step in providing nutritional support for pregnant women andbabies throughout pregnancy and breastfeeding
- One A Day Prenatal Gummies contain no artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup
|Product Name||One A Day Prenatal Multivitamin Gummies - 120 ct|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||Germany|
Nasty prenatal vitaminsThese thing taste like fish so hard I cant convince myself to chew it. Might be the pregnancy hormones?
Adults Fully chew two gummies daily
Glucose Syrup, Maltitol Syrup, Sugar, Gelatin, Tricalcium Phosphate, Water; Less than 2% of: Ascorbic Acid, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Citric Acid, D Biotin, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, Folic Acid, Luo Han Guo (Monk Fruit) Extract (Sweetener), Mannitol, Natural Flavors, Niacinamide, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vegetable Oil (Coconut or Palm), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CHILD RESISTANT CAP If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use. Not for children. Do not exceed recommended intake. Do not use if safety seal bearing
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.