Rite Aid Pharmacy Silicone Ear Plugs - 6 pairs
Item No. 8023848
Need concert earplugs sleeping earplugs swimming ear plugs Whatever your needs are, Rite Aid Pharmacy is here for you These soft silicone ear plugs are great for noise reduction, hearing protection & water protection, making them great earplugs for swimming and for preventing swimmers ear. Each pack contains 6 pairs of ear plugs that are soft and comfortable to wear for whatever activity. These are designed for use with older children and adults.
- ALL AROUND PROTECTION: Molded earplugs for noise reduction and protection from swimmers ear
- SOFT SILICONE: Soft, flexible silicone for a comfortable fit and water resistance
- FOR OLDER CHILDREN & ADULTS: Keep away from infants and small children
- TRUSTED BRAND: Rite Aid - delivering the products you need to lead a healthier life since 1962
|Product Name||Rite Aid Pharmacy Silicone Ear Plugs - 6 pairs|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Skip TheseI usually buy Mack's earplugs but my locale Rite-Aid stopped carrying them in favor of these so I thought I'd give them a try. Big mistake. These are not at all malleable, they don't conform to your each shape and do not seal against noise in any manner. Hard Pass and I'll buy Mack's elsewhere.
NRR22 plugs are too stiffRite Aid Premium are too stiff. Do not mold to shape of ear. tends to fall off ear.
1. Tear off as much silicone as needed or use the entire plug for older children and adults. 2. Shape into a ball and place over clean, dry ear canal. 3. Flatten plug with finger and shape to cover outer ear until snugly fit. 4. Do not force into the ear canal. See pictures A and B on package. 5. Remove plugs by pressing up on back of ear.
CAUTION: Only cover the opening of the ear. DO NOT INSERT IN EAR CANAL. Silicone ear plugs are safe when used as instructed. Keep away from infants. If swallowed, the plugs are non-toxic, but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipes. Do not spread silicone plugs too thin. Avoid contact with hair and oil based lotions. If you push a silicone ear plug into your ear canal, do not try to remove it yourself. Do not use tweezers, cotton swabs or other devices as these may push the plug farther into the ear canal. See an ENT Physician as they have the proper instruments and skill to remove the plug safely. A silicone plug in the ear canal for a short time may be harmless, providing you do not attempt to remove the plug yourself and accidentally push it deeper into the opening. Silicone ear plugs are reusable and can be stored in a plastic container. Discard the ear plugs when they become dirty or lose their tackiness. Silicone ear plugs are recommended by doctors for swimming, showering and general water protection. Not recommended for diving in depths greater than 10 feet. Although silicone ear plugs are not intended for noise protection, the user will experience a light reduction in hearing when plugs are worn.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.