Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste, Clean Mint - 3.4 oz
Item No. 0391006
Over time, acids in your diet can weaken your tooth enamel through a process called demineralization. New Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Clean Mint toothpaste is an advanced formula in enamel care that inhibits demineralization and improves a process called remineralization, actively repairing acid-weakened enamel and protecting it from future erosion. How it works is simple Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair toothpaste for enamel helps minerals penetrate deep into the enamel surface, naturally rebuilding strength in areas of erosion for strong, healthy teeth. Plus, it gives you fresh breath, so you can feel confident about your smile every day. Pronamel toothpaste is specially formulated to help protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion from everyday acidic foods and drinks such as wine, fruit, or soda. And because it's the #1 dentist recommended brand for strengthening and protecting enamel,* it's care you count on, every time you brush. *QuintilesIMS, data through 9/27/17
- Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Clean Mint toothpaste is an advanced formulation in our Pronamel family that helps actively repair acid weakened enamel for stronger, better protected teeth
- Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Clean Mint toothpaste helps deliver minerals deep into the enamel structure to help repair microdamage and rebuild enamel strength
- Helps protect against the effects of acid erosion from daily acidic foods and drinks
- Pronamel toothpaste for enamel offers lasting sensitivity relief, enamel strengthening, and fresh breath (with twice daily brushing)
- Number 1 Dentist Recommended Brand for strengthening and protecting tooth enamel (QuintilesIMS, data through 9/27/17)
|Product Name||Pronamel Intensive Enamel Repair Toothpaste, Clean Mint - 3.4 oz|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Adults and children 12 years of age and older apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing. children under 12 years, consult a dentist or doctor.
Active: Potassium nitrate 5% Antihypersensitivity, Sodium fluoride 0.25% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) Anticavity; Inactive: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-8, sodium lactate, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, PVM/MA copolymer, sodium hydroxide
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use. Stop use and ask a dentist if. The problem persists or worsens. Tensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.