Pure Protein High Protein Bar, Chocolate Deluxe - 1.76 oz

In stock
SKU
0322728
Prices Vary by Store

Availability: Select stores. Call for Availability

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0322728


Pure Protein High Protein Bars feature the winning combination of high quality protein, and great taste. This delicious Chocolate Deluxe bar is loaded with 21 grams of protein, and is packed with vitamins and minerals to help fuel your busy day. Take your Pure Protein High Protein Bar with you anywhere, and enjoy it whenever hunger strikes. It's the perfect way to satisfy a craving without derailing your fitness goals.

  • 21 grams of protein.
  • 180 calories and 3 grams of sugar.
  • Delicious Chocolate Deluxe flavor.
  • Gluten free.
More Information
More Information
Product Name Pure Protein High Protein Bar, Chocolate Deluxe - 1.76 oz
Package Count 1
Container Type box
Flavor

Chocolate Deluxe

Model 13803
Country of Manufacture United States
Serving Size 1 bar
Calorie Count 180
Nutritional/Supplemental Facts

Total fat 4.5G 7%, saturated fat 3g 16%, cholesterol 15mg 5%, sodium 75mg 3%, potassium 115mg 3%, total carbohydrate 17g 6%, dietary fiber 2g 8%, sugars 2g, sugar alcohol 4g, protein 20g 26%, vitamin a 25%, vitamin c 25%, calcium 25%, iron 10%, vitamin

Ingredient Preference Gluten Free
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Pure Protein High Protein Bar, Chocolate Deluxe - 1.76 oz
Your Rating
Directions

Use only per label directions. For high-gloss 1. Lightly mist tire wet onto clean, dry tire sidewall. For best results, first use fact-acting foam tire cleaner to prep the tire surface. 2. Allow product to penetrate for 1-3 minutes to reveal a brilliant, high-gloss shine. For low-gloss 1. Lightly mist tire wet onto clean, dry sponge or cloth. 2. Apply tire wet to clean, dry tire sidewall using the sponge or cloth. For best results, first use fast-acting form tire cleaner to prep the tire surface. 3. Allow product to penetrate for 1-3 minutes to reveal a brilliant, low-gloss shine. Detailers tip spray tire wet onto the inside to wheel wells for a dark, black finish and high-gloss shine. Do not use on motorcycles, bicycles, other two-wheeled vehicles or surfaces that should not become slippery. Do not apply to nor allow product to contact the tread area. Wipe off excess tire wet to prevent spin-off, which may permanently stain some surfaces. Store and transport in a closed, upright position.

Ingredients

Protein blend (whey protein hydrolysate, whey protein isolate), coating (maltitol, fractionated palm kernel oil, whey protein concentrate, cocoa powder (processed with alkali), calcium carbonate, soy lecithin, natural flavors, sucralose), hydrolyzed collagen, glycerin, cocoa powder, water, milk protein isolate, milk chocolate drops (sugar, whole milk powder, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, milk fat, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), maltitol syrup, peanut flour, calcium carbonate, natural flavor, vitamin and mineral blend (ascorbic acid, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, niacinamide, tricalcium phosphate, zinc oxide, copper gluconate, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin a palmitate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, potassium iodide, cyanocobalamin), sucralose, almond butter, wheat germ, soy lecithin.

Safety

This product contains sugar alcohols, which may cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!