Item No. 0323265

Photo of Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer, with Aloe 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer, with Aloe 2 fl oz (59 ml)


Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days


Every doorknob, dollar bill and handshake leaves your hands crawling with millions of germs that could cause sickness. Purell Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9 percent of the germs that cause illness. Plus, it's infused with Vitamin E, aloe vera and moisturizers to form a hydration barrier that won’t dry out your hands. This bottle contains two ounces.

Features & Benefits:

  • Kills more than 99.99% Of germs
  • Leaves hands feeling soft
  • Safe and effective
  • Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested
  • With aloe & vitamin e

No. 1 brand in Hospital

  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 29.51ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Height 1.1 inches
Width 1.75 inches
Depth 3.8 inches
Product Weight 2 fluid oz
Unit Price $31.84 per QUART Liquid (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 3.8
Width 1.75
Height 1.1
Product Weight 2
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Container Type Bottle
Form Liquid
Model 9682-24
Indications Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria on the skin
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Dermatologist Tested, Made in the USA
Allergy Option Hypoallergenic
Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands. Rub hands together briskly until dry. Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product. Store below 110 degrees f (43 degrees c).
Active Ingredient: Ethyl Alcohol (62%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Isopropyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).

Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. For external use only. Do not use in or contact the eyes. Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persists for more than 72 hours consult a physician. Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.