|Product Name||QardioArm Smart Blood Pressure Monitor|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Item No. 0187361
QardioArm is an award-winning, clinically-validated, easy to use wireless blood pressure monitor for anyone who wants to take control of their heart health. App-enabled for iOs and Android devices. FSA/HSA eligible.
- Clinical accuracy at home and on-the-go: easily monitor your blood pressure in the comfort of your home, when traveling, or at work, trusted by healthcare professionals. Refer to the manual for the best results.
- Easy setup: wireless, connects to your smartphone via free App. Works with Apple Watch or Android Wear (iOS 10.0 or later, Kindle, Android 5 or later, Android Wear and Apple Watch. Requires Bluetooth 4.0.and up).
- Smart design: this stylish, very light and portable, one-piece wide-range cuff fits standard to large adult upper arms 8.7-14.6 in circumference (22-37cm), fully wireless, light, discrete. Battery life up to a year of frequent use.
- Secure data management: store, monitor, track your progress in your app, on demand sharing with your family or doctor (in app or via email).
- Advanced features: measurement charts, multi-user, reminders, add notes, irregular heart beat detection
QardioArm is a fully automatic, non-invasive, wireless blood pressure monitor. QardioArm is a blood pressuremeasurement system intended to measure the systolicand diastolic blood pressures and pulse rate of an adult individual. QardioArm utilizes an inflatable cuff that iswrapped around the upper arm. This device is not intended to be a diagnostic device. Contact your physician ifhypertensive values are indicated. The cuff circumference is limited to 8.7 in - 14.6 in (22 cm - 37 cm). In order to use your QardioArm blood pressure monitor,you must download the free Qardio App from the Apple App Store or Google Play, or go to https//www.getqardio.com/download/. User manual can be found by going to https//support.getqardio.com/hc/en-us/articleattachments/360073021813/QardioArmA100UserManualENG.pdf.
Please read the User Manual carefully before using the QardioArm blood pressure monitor. In the case of pregnancy, arrhythmia or arteriosclerosis, consult your doctor before use.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.