Item No. 0187362
The sleek bathroom scale that keeps you well informed and helps you achieve your goals. Getting back in shape, helping you achieve fitness goals, or simply monitoring your health for your personal benefit, QardioBase 2 Smart Wi-Fi Scale and Body Analyzer delivers nearly every health metric in one sleek, modern package. While most smart scales only monitor weight fluctuation and general BMI, Qardio goes the extra mile by providing an in-depth analysis of your muscle, fat, and bone percentages, along with a user-friendly tracking app that allows you to catalog workouts and fitness goals.
- Full Body Composition: QardioBase2 measure your weight (lb, kg), calculates BMI and tracks changes in your body composition (muscle, body fat, water, bone %). Measurement range of 9 396 Lbs (5-180 Kg).
- Easy Setup: Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connected via a free Qardio App. Log your weight measurements and display your data on demand in a meaningful and user-friendly manner for a truly interactive and accountable fitness tracking experience. Data syncs automatically to your profile in Qardio App.
- Stylish and Functional Design: thoughtful and modern style looks great in any home and properly accents the bathroom without taking up much room. Works on any surface, anywhere. Yes, that includes carpet.
- One Scale for the Whole Family: Designed for the whole family to enjoy, cleverly recognizing multiple users of the same household automatically. Up to 8 users.
- Pregnancy Mode: Includes a dedicated mode for moms-to-be, allowing them to track weekly progress and add pictures to their numbers
This item may now be available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||QardioBase2 WiFi Smart Scale and Body Analyzer, White|
|Color Specs Tab||White|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
User manual can be found by going to https://support.getqardio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005320225-EN-User-Manual
Accurate, Quality ProductAfter a recent trip to the doctor's office, I discovered that I had put on an extra 11 lbs over the last year. As I work on shedding the unwanted fat, I also wanted to better understand my BMI and how the choices I'm making - food, drink and exercise- are affecting my body and overall health. This scale has been giving me readings that seem very accurate and are easy to understand. I like how you can track progress in the app and see the changes over time.
One thing I did notice is that compared to other scales this one does seem a bit heavy, but it must be due to all the readings and measurements it can take. So far, it seems like a great quality product that can help me reach my goal of getting in shape and staying healthy, while better understanding my body along the way.