Item No. 8017502

Rite Aid Oral Care Tartar Control Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse, Ice Mint, 1 Liter

Rite Aid Oral Care Tartar Control Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse, Ice Mint, 1 Liter


Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days

Save more with card
Buy 1 Get 1
50% Off

Equal or lesser value on eligible items

Show All

Expires: 7/21/2017

Some estimates indicate that there can be more than 20 billion microbes and about 650 different bacterial species living in your mouth at any given moment. In fact, they can double their numbers five times in every 24-hour period. Rite Aid Antiseptic Ice mint Mouth Rinse with Tartar Control kills bacteria on contact and keeps your breath fresh for hours. Bottle contains one liter.

Features & Benefits:

  • Long lasting clean feel
  • Control tartar
  • Kill germs that cause bad breath
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 21.86ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Height 5.869 inches
Width 3.117 inches
Depth 1.65 inches
Product Weight 33.8 fluid oz
Unit Price $5.2 per QUART Liquid (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 1
Depth 1.65
Width 3.117
Height 5.869
Product Weight 33.8
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Container Type Bottle
Form Liquid
Flavor Ice Mint
Indications Reducing plaque that leads to gingivitis
Country of Manufacture United States
Serving Size 20 mL (2/3 fl oz or 4 teaspoons)
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Vigorously swish between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds then spit out. Do not swallow.
Active Ingredients: Eucalyptol0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl Salicylate 0.06 %, Thymol 0.064%. Inactive: Water, Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Blue 1

Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. See your dentist immediately. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease. Stop use if gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists more than two weeks.