Item No. 8017501

Rite Aid Oral Care Tartar Control Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse, Citrus, 1 Liter

Rite Aid Oral Care Tartar Control Plus Antiseptic Mouth Rinse, Citrus, 1 Liter

$5.29
Prices Vary by Store

Availability: Select stores. Call for Availability.

Details

Some estimates indicate that there can be more than 20 billion microbes and about 650 different bacterial species living in your mouth at any given moment. In fact, they can double their numbers five times in every 24-hour period. Rite Aid Antiseptic Citrus Mouth Rinse with Tartar Control kills bacteria on contact and keeps your breath fresh for hours. Bottle contains one liter.

Features & Benefits:

  • Kills germs that cause bad breath
  • Decrease gingivitis
  • Long lasting clean feel
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 34.63ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 7.305 inches
Width 3.05 inches
Depth 2.11 inches
Product Weight 33.8 fluid oz
Unit Price $5.01 per QUART Liquid (on regular retail)
Available In Store Only
Package Count 1
Depth 2.11
Width 3.05
Height 7.305
Product Weight 33.8
Product Weight UOM fluid oz
Container Type Bottle
Form Liquid
Flavor Citrus
Indications Reducing plaque that leads to gingivitis
Country of Manufacture United States
Serving Size 20 mL (2/3 fl oz or 4 teaspoons)
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Directions
Vigorously swish between your teeth twice a day for 30 seconds then spit out. Do not swallow.
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Eucalyptol0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl Salicylate 0.06 %, Thymol 0.064%. Inactive: Water, Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol, Flavor, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic Acid, Zinc Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sucralose, PEG-40 hydrogenated Castor Oil, Yellow 6, Red 40

Safety
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Do not use if you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth or increased spacing between the teeth. See your dentist immediately. These may be signs of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease. Stop use if gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists more than two weeks.