Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Bubble Gum - 4 fl oz

In stock
SKU
0357363
$4.99
-
+

Usually ships in 1 business day

Warning Show Details

From the Manufacturer
Details

Item No. 0357363


The sneezing, runny nose and itchy, watery eyes associated with allergies can be especially difficult for children. Unfortunately, most allergy medications are too strong for smaller bodies. Rite Aid Cetirizine Children's Formula contains just the right amount of antihistamine to get rid of those symptoms safely. Best of all, the yummy bubble gum flavor will help it go down without a complaint.

  • Compare to the active ingredient in Children's Zyrtec
  • Indoor & outdoor allergies
  • 24 hour relief
  • Dye free, sugar free, alcohol free
More Information
More Information
Product Name Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Bubble Gum - 4 fl oz
Package Count 1
Restrictions

Ages 2+

Container Type plastic bottle
Strength (Medicine) 1
Strength UOM mg
Flavor Bubblegum
Disclaimer This product is not manufactured or distributed by UCB Pharma, S.A. Corporation BELGIUM, owner of the registered trademark Children's Zyrtec.
Country of Manufacture United States
Best For Allergies
Ingredient Preference Alcohol Free
Allergy Option Dye Free
Prop 65 No
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Rite Aid Children's Allergy Relief, Bubble Gum - 4 fl oz
Your Rating
Directions

Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Take every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours. Tsp teaspoon, mL milliliter. Age children 6 to 11 years Dose 1 to 2 teaspoons (5 mL to 10 mL). Age children 4 to 5 years Dose do not use unless directed by a doctor. Age children under 4 years Dose do not use. Each teaspoon contains sodium 8 mg. Store at room temperature.

Ingredients

Active Ingredient: Ketotifen. Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.01%, Glycerin, Purified Water.

Safety

Do not use, if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product, to treat contact lens related irritation. When using this product, do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination. Remove contact lenses before use, wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use. Replace cap after each use stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any of the following, eye pain, changes in vision, redness of the eye. Itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Recommendations
!