Rite Aid Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Topical Solution ? 32 fl oz
Item No. 0370261
For all your first aid needs, keep a bottle of Rite Aid Hydrogen Peroxide in your medicine cabinet. The topical solution can be used for the treatment of minor, cuts, and scrapes as well as for hygiene purposes like rinsing your mouth. The various uses make this one first aid item that you'll want to keep around. This first aid antiseptic comes in a 32 fl oz bottle. This hydrogen peroxide solution helps to prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth.
- FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC: Rite Aid Hydrogen Peroxide can be used for the treatment of minor cuts and scrapes. Compare Rite Aid hydrogen peroxide 3 percent to the leading national brand and get the same reliable topical solution.
- PREVENT INFECTION: May help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. Apply first aid antiseptic to clean affected area. Apply small amount of product on affected area - 1-3 times a day. May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- MOUTH RINSE: Rite Aid hydrogen peroxide solution can be used for hygiene purposes like rinsing your mouth, or for the removal of phlegm, mucus or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth.
- FIRST AID MUST-HAVE: The various uses of Rite Aid Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Topical Solution ensures you'll want to keep a bottle around and add it to your first aid supplies. Container is 32 fl oz.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Hydrogen Peroxide 3% Topical Solution ? 32 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
First aid antiseptic, clean affected area. Apply small amount of product on affected area - 1-3 times a day. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first-oral.
Active Ingredient: Hydrogen Peroxide 3%. Inactive Ingredient: Purified Water
For external use only. Do not use in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body, longer than one week, on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or on serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse: sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days. Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens, swelling, rash or fever develops.