Item No. 0348938

Rite Aid Junior Strength Ibuprofen, 100 mg, Grape, 24 Chewable Tablets

Rite Aid Junior Strength Ibuprofen, 100 mg, Grape, 24 Chewable Tablets


Availability: Usually ships in 1 to 3 business days

Save more with card
Buy 1 Get 1
50% Off

Equal or lesser value on eligible items

Show All

Expires: 6/23/2017

Rite Aids Junior Strength Ibuprofen tablets are meant to take the pain away without inflicting further pain on your child's taste buds. Because they're chewable, they're a lot less scary for the younger members of your family to consume, and the tasty Grape flavor is a welcome alternative to medicinal-flavored substances. Ideal for ages 2 to 11. Available in a 24-count package.

Features & Benefits:

  • Fever reducer
  • Relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches
  • Pain reliever
  • Junior strength
  • Lasts up to 8 hours
Strength 100 mg
Unit Price $20.79 per 100 Chewable Tablet (on regular retail)
Available Online
Package Count 24
Restrictions Ages 2-11
Container Type Box
Form Chewable Tablet
Strength 100
Strength UOM mg
Flavor Grape
Indications Pain and fever relief
Country of Manufacture United States
Ingredient Preference Made in the USA
Do not give more than directed. Find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose, otherwise use age. If needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours. Do not use more than 4 times a day.
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID). Inactive Ingredients: Acesulfame Potassium, Ammonium Glycerrhizin, Aspartame, Carnauba Wax, Croscarmellose Sodium, D&c Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake, Fd&c Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Mannitol, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Prosweet, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Soybean Oil, Succinic Acid

Keep out of reach of children. Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.