Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor, Black Cherry - 0.07 oz
Item No. 0440162
Get long-wearing, shiny lip color that's completely kiss-proof. It doesn't smudge off or rub off, and conditions with vitamin E. Glossy lipcolor that just won't quit
- Forget touch-ups: This transfer-proof, kiss-proof liquid lipstick won't let you down. The color is vibrant, and the formula stays put for up to 16 hours (so, basically, your entire day) without smudging
- One end smoothes on ColorStay liquid lip colorwe've made it extra plush, so it feels soft on your lips
- The other end is loaded with glossy goodness for a slick look. Glossy color that just won't quit
- That conditioning top coat 99% of its ingredients are moisturizing (including vitamin E, chamomile, and soy extract)it feels that good
- You've got 24 amazing color options, so have fun
|Product Name||Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor, Black Cherry - 0.07 oz|
|Color Specs Tab||
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Working from the center of your lips outward, swipe on the lip color and take a moment for yourself as it dries. Color outside the lines (Dont we all, sometimes.) Just grab some makeup remover and a cotton swab and neaten up the job. Now add the gloss for major moisture Brush on the lip gloss and reapply throughout the day when you feel like you need to really shine
Base Coat:Isododecane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methicone, Silica, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, 1, 2 Hexanediol, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470).Top Coat: Hydrogenated Polydecene, Silica Silylate, Benzoic Acid, Squalane, Phytantriol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.