|Product Name||Rite Aid Adjustable Wrist Brace, Left - S/M|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
Item No. 0395832
The Rite Aid Wrist Brace is ideal for active individuals with sore, weak or injured wrists, providing added comfort and stabilization when you need it most.
- Removable metal splints help stabilization of the wrist and hand
- Palm gel cushion provides added comfort and support
- For everyday wear and comfort
- Fits the left wrist
- Measure around wrist at smallest point - S/M = 5.5" - 7"
First aid products are eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
1. Ensuring that all straps are open, place thumb through opening, positioning gel cushion on palm.2. Wrap middle strap around wrist to secure brace3. Secure all other straps and adjust to fit and for best comfort
Keep box for future reference. Keep out of reach of children. This product is not intended to replace medical advice or treatment. Some individuals may be sensitive to neoprene or neoprene blend rubber, do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to these materials. Do not overtighten or restrict blood flow. Remove before sleeping. Only use on intact, clean skin. If conditions worsen, a rash is developed, or pain is prolonged, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including , which is known to the State of California to cause . For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov.