Item No. 0364162
Dramatically reduce cold and allergy symptoms with Rite Aid Allergy Medication. This antihistamine allergy medicine contains 25mg of diphenhydramine, an antihistamine that is the same active ingredient as the national brand's allergy medication. These minitabs provide temporary multi-symptom relief from sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, and itching of the nose or throat due to the common cold, respiratory allergies, and hay fever. Making consumption easier to provide faster-acting relief, Rite Aid Allergy Medication is designed in an easy-to-swallow small tablet. Each pack includes 365 coated minitabs.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM ALLERGY RELIEF: Rite Aid's Sinus & Allergy Relief PE tablets offer temporary relief from sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, runny nose, and itching of the nose or throat. This allergy medicine calms hay fever or other respiratory allergies.
- CONTROL INDOOR & OUTDOOR ALLERGIES: Allergies don't stand a chance against Rite Aid Antihistamine allergy medicine for adults. Whether it's pet dander or dust indoors or blooming grass and trees outside, Rite Aid will keep your allergies under control.
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW MINITABS: These Rite Aid diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg antihistamine allergy relief tablets are extra small and easy to swallow making them perfect for anyone who has difficulties taking pills.
- COMPARE RITE AID TO THE NATIONAL BRAND: Compare Rite Aid Allergy Relief Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg Antihistamine Minitabs to the leading national brand and get all the benefits as well as the same effective, fast relief from your allergy symptoms.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose Rite Aid first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
Over-the-counter allergy medication is now available for FSA and HSA reimbursement without a prescription. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Antihistamine Allergy Relief with Diphenhydramine - 25mg, 365 Count|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Container Type||plastic bottle|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Active Ingredients:Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mgInactive Ingredients:Cornstartch, D & C red #27 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc titanium dioxide
Do not use: to make a child sleepy; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if you have: a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma; difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland. Ask a doctor before use if you are: taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product: marked drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic beverages; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery; excitability may occur, especially in children. If pregnant or breast-feeding: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center(1-800-222-1222) right away.