Item No. 0378349
Rite Aid Anti-Diarrheal Loperamide 2mg softgels help control the symptoms of diarrheal and Travelers' Diarrheal. Each softgel contains 2mg of Loperamide HCl which compares to the active ingredient of Imodium A-D. Suitable for adults and children 12 years and older.
- Contains 24 Softgels.
- Each liquid-filled capsule contains 2mg of Loperamide HCl.
- Compare to the active ingredient in Imodium A-D.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 softgels after the first loose stool; 1 softgel after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 softgels in 24 hours
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and older.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Anti-Diarrheal Softgels - 24 ct|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Suitable for adults and children 12 years and older.
|Container Type||blister pack|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
|Ingredient Preference||Made in the USA|
- Drink Plenty of Clear Fluids to Help Prevent Dehydration Caused by Diarrhea. - Not for Use in Children Under 12 Years of Age Not for Use in Children Under 12 Years of Age - Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: 2 Capsules After the First Loose Stool; 1 Capsule After Each Subsequent Loose Stool but No More Than 4 Capsules in 24 Hours
Active ingredient: Loperamide HCl 2 mgInactive ingredients: butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCI Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death Do not use-if you have bloody or black stool-in children under 12 years of age Ask a doctor before use if you have-fever-mucus in the stool-a history of liver disease-a history of abnormal heart rhythm When using this product tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.