Item No. 0037757

Photo of Rite Aid Antiseptic Solution, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Rite Aid Antiseptic Solution, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

$11.99

Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours

Details

Povidone iodine (10%) (Equivalent to 1% titratable iodine). Antiseptic first aid. For use on: cuts, burns, scrapes, minor skin wounds. Topical antiseptic microbicide. Compare to the active ingredient of Betadine (This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Frederick, owner of the registered trademark Betadine. The symbol indicator displayed on the primary display panel is the registered trade mark of HHG). Gluten free

Features & Benefits:

  • Antiseptic
  • Talc Free
Reviews
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 34.7ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Specs
Height 2.00
Width 2.00
Depth 6.40
Unit Price $47.96 per QUART (on regular retail)
Available Online
Depth 6.40
Width 2.00
Height 2.00
Extended Size 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Indications First aid antiseptic to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
Ingredient Preference Talc Free
Allergy Option Talc Free
Directions
Clean the affected area. Apply a small amount on the area 1 to 3 times daily. May be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first. Store at room temperature, 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C).
Ingredients
Active Ingredients: Povidone Iodine (10%) (Equivalent to 1% Titratable Iodine). Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Glycerin, Nonoxynol-9, Sodium Hydroxide and Purified Water.

Safety
For external use only. Do not: use in the eyes; use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor; use on individuals who are allergic or sensitive to iodine; apply over large areas of the body. Stop use and consult a doctor if condition persists or gets worse; irritation and redness develop and persist for more than 72 hours. Ask a doctor in case of: deep or puncture wounds; animal bites; serious burns. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.