Item No. 0306451
Looking for a colon cleanse or some relief from digestive discomfort and constipation? Look no further than Rite Aid Pharmacy's Castor Oil Stimulant Laxative. Increase your comfort while relieving occasional constipation and irregularity with Rite Aid's food grade castor oil. This high-quality stimulant laxative oil provides fast-acting, overnight constipation relief, yet works gently to prevent irregularity and constipation. This oral laxative is odorless and tasteless making it the easiest castor oil to drink and easy to ingest. It doesn't include any gluten. Each bottle contains 6 fluid ounces of 100% castor oil USP.
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH SUPPORT: This stimulant laxative oil helps move things along to prevent occasional irregularity. Use this food grade Castor Oil for temporary relief of occasional constipation. Bowel movement is generally produced within 6-12 hours.
- ODORLESS & TASTELESS: Rite Aid's Laxative Castor Oil USP 100% is easy to swallow without any unpleasant taste or odor. Preferably, this food grade castor oil should be taken on an empty stomach, but may also be taken with juice to improve its taste.
- GLUTEN FREE: Rite Aid constipation relief is suitable for anyone 12 years or older with a gluten allergy or sensitivity. Castor Oil laxatives for constipation may also be suitable for children ages 2-12 (see dosing chart) or as directed by your doctor.
- OVERNIGHT COMPLETE RELIEF: Works overnight to relieve uncomfortable constipation symptoms. No matter what causes your constipation, Rite Aid's here to help. Rite Aid's Castor Oil laxatives for constipation generally produce bowel movements in 6-12 hrs.
- TRUSTED BRAND SINCE 1962: We hope you continue to choose us first for your everyday health and wellness needs. Our mission is to improve the health and wellness of our communities and provide our customers with the best products, services, and advice.
- This item may be eligible for FSA and HSA reimbursement. For any questions you may have regarding FSAs or HSAs, please browse our FAQ.
|Product Name||Rite Aid Castor Oil Laxative USP - 6 fl oz|
|Sub Brand||Rite Aid Pharmacy|
|Best For||Digestive Health|
|Allergy Option||Talc Free|
Preferably take on an empty stomach. May be taken with juice to improve taste. Adult and Children 12 Yrs. of Age and Older 1 to 4 tablespoons in a single daily dose. Children 2 to Under 12 Yrs. of Age 1 to 3 teaspoonfuls in a single daily dose or directed by your doctor. Children Under 2 Yrs. of Age Consult a doctor before use. Storage Keep tightly closed and away from excessive heat.
Active Ingredient: Castor Oil.
Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor. Frequent or prolonged use may result in the dependence on laxatives. Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks. Laxative products should not be used for a period of longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and consult a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative. These symptoms may indicate a serious condition. If pregnant or breast feeding ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. Safety sealed. Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken or missing. This product is sealed with either a shrink band around cap imprinted sealed for your protection or imprinted foil seal under cap.